Two woman, Anita Holzberg and Ann Wainwright met over the internet with Bill Costley,
their common friend, whose wife Carolin had been Ann's good friend. Starting in
June '09, Anita sent a Cupcake poem to Ann's website cakecakecake, after seeing
the photo of cupcakes. The poem was about her grandson's first birthday party. Ann
liked that and it was the start of a wonderful exchange of poems from Anita to Ann and
Ann with color, photos, and lay-out savvy, presented them to the blog. Now, in 2010,
the two women so alike in spirit and interests, have started BetweenFriends, a new blog
site where they can combine ideas about their worlds. Ann lives in Northern UK
(Teesside). Anita lives in Northern California, Sunnyvale, (Silicon Valley where all the
computers are.) We share our lives on this blog and hope you will comment and share
yours too, dear readers and enjoy the "ride".

Sunday 15 January 2012

For all things Divine, I found thee - Anita Holzberg


Peace walks on gossamer feet
    the winning moment
          always comes
    after a cup of coffee
           after toast with jam
    after viewing the morning sunrise

           In virtue
               I come
            In stance and happen stance
               I lead
            In the waking up
                   In the lying down

            In those things divine
                I found thee

           always in the shadows I walked
           always alone near a river I talked

          always out to lunch

          Until the simple act of staying
               put
             here for 10 weeks for healing
                      without my stop and go life

               I found thee
                   a profound sense of gratefulness
                             overwhelms me
                 I am here to do good works for me
                             and thee

                       Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment