Two woman, Anita Holzberg and Ann Wainwright met over the internet with Bill Costley,
their common friend, whose wife Carolin had been Ann's good friend. Starting in
June '09, Anita sent a Cupcake poem to Ann's website cakecakecake, after seeing
the photo of cupcakes. The poem was about her grandson's first birthday party. Ann
liked that and it was the start of a wonderful exchange of poems from Anita to Ann and
Ann with color, photos, and lay-out savvy, presented them to the blog. Now, in 2010,
the two women so alike in spirit and interests, have started BetweenFriends, a new blog
site where they can combine ideas about their worlds. Ann lives in Northern UK
(Teesside). Anita lives in Northern California, Sunnyvale, (Silicon Valley where all the
computers are.) We share our lives on this blog and hope you will comment and share
yours too, dear readers and enjoy the "ride".

Thursday 19 March 2015

Blueberry Coffee Cake for breakfast - Anita

Hobees in Sunnyvale
I never knew it was here
We breakfasted on once over easy eggs
Blueberry Coffee Cake and hash browns
A breakfast to die for
I took that blueberry coffee cake home
on a week when no carbs was king
I broke my diet and it was good so good.

I focus on what matters
Mocha///Picchu
Emily got a place to live
Yay!
I celebrate the morning and the time
I have to open my mind
Standing tall
I exercise on a wall
I wrap my fingers around some yarn
I paint a picture
I stop to hug the memories of my grand kids in this house
A month ago
Their shouts of laughter...playing ball in the yard, eating cake, playing the piano
Vibrant tones to make my morning.
Celebrate!
How about You?

Anita Schiffman Holzberg

No comments:

Post a Comment